19 September 2007

Mountains

This week I am in Czech and taking part of a good conference. But the coolest thing here is the mountains. The hotel is located on the mountains and it has an incredible view. I personally have never lived in the mountains, but I love them. I love to ski down them, I love to walk through them and love to look at them. I wonder if the people who live around here really appreciate what they have. I wonder how often they spot and marvel at the panoramic view they have. Also, how often do we take time to appreciate what we experience, see or interact with everyday. Whens the last time you told your best friend thank you for being you, or just a simple love you? How often have you just sat besides you childs bed, watched them sleep and pray for them. I think if we didn't this more regularly, it would not be time wasted.