29 May 2007

How to handle disappointment?

Since my last post was a little weak, I will hopefully do a better job this time.

I just came up from my special Leopold võimaline session as part of sessi stress. I wish I could relate to you a long story about how exciting the session was, but I have nothing to report, because no one was else was there except good old Leopold. What a bummer. I had made a special headband and some cool wrist bands. I had my sporty clothes on, my sport shoes. I burned a special cd with great workout music. I created an A4 sheet full of ideas and different exercises, but it was all for nothing. I sat there, stretched myself out a little, but when it came to show time, the lights when out and I was left in the dark. I made lots of jokes about how if no one comes its no big deal, but in reality, I wanted a room full of people for me to perform in front of and lead in the exercises I put together, but still it didn't matter.

So the question is how do you handle the disappointments in life? What do you do to move on or forget things? How do you react to this, do you get angry, sad, play the blame game? How do you view God or deal with God in these moments? Do you wonder why he allows you to fail? Do you feel like God is unjust? I sometimes go through these thoughts. I personally don't handle failure because I really enjoy working and making things a sucess and most of the time I can press forward and make something out of nothing, but not today. So what do you do and what do you think? I am waiting to hear from you!