04 October 2007

Going Back to School

In a short while I will back in school. I am going to try to finish my masters degree. I am pretty scared about this because its been 5 years since I last studied formally and I am not sure I can find the time I need to do it. The reason I am heading back is because I am just 3 classes or less away from finishing my degree and I was told that I need to finish is a certain amount of years or the school may forfeit some of my credits.

How do you deal with things in your life when you are faced with something your not sure you can make it through? I am looking for some advice or some ideas about this so feel free to share.

I will only be taking 1 class at a time, so I hope its not too tough, but you never know.

If you see me reading a lot more over the next few months, then you will know what I am doing.